Welcome to the Incremental Limited ChangeLog!
Here is the history of changes made to the game.
v1.0000 - 2 Feburary 2021
- Originally started out as a test game.
- Added Limit and the gain decrease scaling concept (gain is divided by [limit divided by the difference between number and limit]).
- Implemented the 1st 2 increaser buttons; the limit and gain increasers.
- And the 1%, 10%, 25%, 50%, and 100% increaser buy multipliers to go along with it.
- Included the 1st 7 upgrades and the 1st 3 unlocks.
- Colour-coding for the upgrade and unlock buttons.
- Green = bought, Light Green = buyable & pointer cursor, Yellow = reachable and Grey = unreachable & not-allowed cursor.
- Can 'run' in another tab, through utilising Delta Timing. Also offline progress.
- Number and Settings tabs.
- Simple, bare-bones import/export system. Hovering on the Copy to clipboard button sets the cursor to 'copy'.
- Minor number formatting, but no proper notations.
v1.0100 - 4 Feburary 2021
- Nerfed the 7th upgrade, added an upgrade before it and added 2 new upgrades, bringing the total count to 10!
Also added a new unlock - the Investing Effectiveness Increaser.
- Added the Investing Effectiveness concept - it multiplies the points invested to the increasers (including itself) for reaching even greater numbers!
- The game now autosaves every second! This is currently toggleable with a setting.
- GDS (Gain Divider Scaling) is now reducible with a Number upgrade.
- Added a progress bar, which illustrates the progress of completion with the upgrades and unlocks. Added a display for the accurate percentage that shows when hovered.
- Added a function to convert older saves to the equivalent save with the up-to-date values.
- Added more cursor stuff.
- Added a few statuses to the top left of the screen.
- Upgrades and unlocks are now initiated purely using JS.
- Minor CSS tweaks.
- And, other minor game (and code) fixes and tag changes.